KRES-FM Moberly, MO, Mid-Missouri’s sports leader covering a 70 mile radius
ON-AIR PERSONALITY September 2016-Present
- Play-by-play for high school football, basketball, baseball, and softball
- Fill in Play-by-play for Division II Truman State, and NAIA Central Methodist
- Host of KWIXLand Today, Moberly’s hour long late afternoon newscast
- Daily on-air shift reporting weather, commodity numbers, and community news.
- Write and record daily news and sports stories.
- Produce radio spots for area clients.
Prepcasts.com, Prominent St. Louis based High School sports radio station
Broadcast Talent December 2015-September 2016
- Play-by-play, color commentate, and create content for local high school sports, including but not limited to: basketball, hockey, soccer, softball, baseball, football, and volleyball.
KSDK-TV NewsChannel 5, St. Louis NBC affiliate
Intern August 2015-December 2015
- Capture High School sports video and photos weekly for on-air and KSDK.com.
- Interview subjects for on-air and KSDK.com.
- Assist multimedia journalists in the development of stories.
- Follow social media and news wires for potential breaking stories.
The Galaxy Radio, Webster University Student Radio Station
General Manager May 2015-December 2015
- Oversee all radio station operations.
- Enforce stations visions, policy and business models.
- Set short and long term goals of the station.
- Manage and advise staff and DJs.
Sports Director December 2013-May 2015
- Record and write promotions.
- Assign talent to Webster sports broadcasts.
- Play-by-play and color commentate Webster volleyball, soccer, basketball, baseball and softball.
- Host weekly Webster sports talk show, The Extra Point.
- Assist, and manage web development.
- Assist in decision making for the radio station.
The Journal, Webster University award winning student-run newspaper
Staff Writer February 2013-December 2013
- Pitch, cover and write stories on deadline.
- Create weekly sports podcasts.
- Manage sports social media pages.
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
Minor, Advertising & Marketing
Graduated: May 2016
- Adobe Audition CC
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Edius 7
- Canon XA-10
- Canon DSLR
- AP Style
- Deadline Writing
-Writer for 2018 MBA Honorable Mention best website, Centralmoinfo.com
-Part of 2018 MBA Honorable Mention of best Play-by-Play team, KRES-FM
-Webster University School Of Communications Departamental Academic Honors
References available upon request