ExperienceWILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON KNIGHTS, NAHL, 2018-Present
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Play-by-play announcer. Create game notes and media kits.
- Manage all social media accounts and team website.
- Assist in producing graphics and video packages.
- Tasked with hiring and scheduling interns and game day staff.
- Oversaw Twitter following grow by over 20%.
- Nearly doubled Instagram followers in first season.
- Host/Content Developer for Flyers Radio 24/7.
- Produced game previews and recaps for all Flyers games.
- Creator of “Ride on the Metro,” a weekly feature show.
- Helped initiate a simulcast for select ECHL affiliate games to be aired on Flyers Radio 24/7.
- Voiceover talent for commercials on Flyers’ partner stations.
- Manager of Press Box on all home games.
- Assigned seats for writers, scouts, and other personnel.
- Assisted in distribution of game notes and final game summaries.
- Coordinated positioning for photographers during games.
- Television play-by-play announcer for Philadelphia Wings’ home games on PHL17 and B/R Live.
InternshipsLANCASTER BARNSTORMERS, ALPB, 2018 SEASON
BROADCAST/TEAM INFORMATION INTERN
LEHIGH VALLEY PHANTOMS, AHL, 2017-2018 SEASON
RADIO BROADCAST INTERN
READING ROYALS, ECHL, 2017-2018 SEASON
BROADCAST MEDIA INTERN
Bachelor’s Degree, 2014-2018
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcasting. 3.24 GPA.
Mike “Doc” Emrick, Play-by-play broadcaster, NHL on NBC
Brian Smith, Dir. of Broadcast Services, Philadelphia Flyers & Wings
Jim Jackson, Play-by-play broadcaster, Philadelphia Flyers
Josh Fusco, Assistant Coach, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights
David Fine, Broadcasting/Media Relations/Hockey Ops Coordinator, Reading Royals