Radio Broadcaster, Lansing Lugnuts; Lansing, MI 2009-2012
Radio Broadcaster, Windy City ThunderBolts; Crestwood, IL 2008
- Manage the Lugnuts’ broadcast, media relations, website and social media departments.
- Conducted retro “game re-creation” broadcast, covered by ESPN.com and MiLB.com.
- Build strong relationship and facilitate coverage for local broadcast/print/web-based media.
- Update team website and provide fresh content with interviews and highlights
- Handle Twitter/Facebook updates and conduct Facebook advertising to build fanbase.
- Create media guide, game notes, stat packets, and write/distribute press releases/recaps.
- Emcee “Meet the Team” and “All-Star Lunch Bunch” events for season ticket holders.
#2 Radio Broadcaster, Montgomery Biscuits; Montgomery, AL 2006-2007
- Called internet play-by-play for Frontier League champions; performed re-creation of team’s first no-hitter, earning nod as Finalist for Ballpark Digest’s Broadcaster of the Year.
- Rebuilt media and broadcast department, leading to radio contract at season’s end.
- Handled website, wrote/distributed press releases/recaps, created notes and stat packets.
#2 Radio Broadcaster, Brockton Rox; Brockton, MA 2005
- Led radio broadcast of the 2006 Southern League All-Star Game.
- Created media guide and wrote/distributed game notes, press releases and game recaps.
Intern, Radio 11 WBAL/98 Rock WIYY; Baltimore, MD 2002-2003
- Hosted pre-/post-game show and ran board for current Astros voice Dave Raymond.
- Wrote daily game notes, program articles and game recaps.
Sportscaster, Ithaca College Radio - 92 WICB/106 VIC; Ithaca, NY 2000-2004
- Interned for current Royals voice Steve Stewart, conducting interviews at Orioles games, Allen Iverson Celebrity Softball, FBR Capitol Open and Legg-Mason Tennis Classic.
- Called play-by-play for Ithaca baseball, football and men’s/women’s basketball.
- Produced and co-hosted weekly sports talk show, lining up local and national interviews.
Runner-Up or Hon. Mention, Ballpark Digest’s Broadcaster of the Year 2008, 2011, 2012
Ithaca College - Bachelor of Arts, Park School of Communications May 2004
Major: Television/Radio, concentration in Audio Production
Minors: English, Writing
- Social media, emceeing, interviewing, writing, copyediting, proficient in both Windows and Mac, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, PageMaker, Audition, InDesign, Sound Booth.