ORGANIZATIONAL SPORTS EXPERIENCE
BROADCAST AND SALES VOLUNTEER: AUSTRALIAN BASEBALL LEAGUE (September 2014 – Present)
SEASONAL BROADCAST ASSISTANT: OAKLAND ATHLETICS (March 2014 – September 2014)
- : Play-by-Play voice for all Melbourne Aces home games.
- : Participate in Aces team events around Melbourne.
- : Make introductory sales calls to businesses, club teams, schools and fans throughout season.
DIRECTOR OF MEDIA RELATIONS AND BROADCASTING: HUNTSVILLE STARS (December 2011-November 2013)
- : Record and edit pre-game audio for use during radio broadcasts and team radio spots.
- : Prepare Interview room and facilitate post-game press conferences.
- : Serve as in-game producer and statistician for Athletics radio broadcasts.
ASST. DIR. OF MEDIA RELATIONS AND BROADCASTING: GATEWAY GRIZZLIES (Summer 2011)
- : Play-By-Play voice of all 140 games for the Milwaukee Brewers Double-A Affiliate.
- : Produce daily game notes and content for team website and social media outlets.
- : Responsible for selling tickets, advertising and merchandise for team.
MEDIA RELATIONS/BROADCASTING INTERN: LEHIGH VALLEY IRON PIGS (Summer 2009-2010)
- : Provided Play-by-Play of middle innings and color commentary for all 48 Grizzlies home games.
- : Wrote press releases as well as game and feature stories on the team website.
- : Directed, edited, and narrated TV show about the team that aired on the Grizzlies YouTube page.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- : Produced radio broadcasts and hosted on-air postgame shows on the Iron Pigs Radio Network.
- : Conducted pre-game and post-game player interviews and assisted broadcasting staff.
- : Play-By-Play Broadcaster and Color Analyst for select games.
MLB ADVANCED MEDIA; OAKLAND, CA (March 2014-September 2014)
NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY; CHICAGO, IL (September 2013-Feburary 2014)
- : Real-time Correspondent for Oakland A’s home games.
- : Produce digital and social media content for multiple MLB Advanced Media platforms.
97.7 THE ZONE; HUNTSVILLE, AL (September 2012-August 2013)
- : Public Address Announcer for Women’s Volleyball.
- : Game-of-day media liaison during Northwestern Football home games.
WNPV AM 1440; LANSDALE, PA (September 2011-January 2012)
- : Fill-in co-host for “Cole Cubelic” and “Sports Flood” shows.
- : Beat reporter for University of Alabama football games.
WIUX INDIANA UNIVERSITY STUDENT RADIO; BLOOMINGTON, IN (December 2007-May 2011)
- : Broadcaster for Division III Men’s Basketball, Division I Women’s basketball, and HS Football games.
- : Co-Host of the Sports Talk-Show “The Honest Brew”.
- : Broadcaster and Beat Reporter for select Baseball, Football, and Basketball games.